About Open Train Times
What's it all about?
We're all about giving you train information in new and exciting ways.
Forget the plain timetables and "estimated arrival times" - we want to give you more than that. We're working hard on developing new features all the time.
How do we do it?
Is this site accurate?
There are certain things you need to know about the information we present to you - please read the disclaimer for the full picture.
The following people (in no particular order) deserve a mention for their help and assistance in getting this site up and running:
- Malcolm Barclay, for introducing me to 10 Rules for Radicals
- Jonathan Raper, for his work to bring the subject of Open Rail Data in to the public spotlight
- Emer Coleman, for her enthusiasm and networking, and for building the London Datastore, which kicked off my interest in Open Data
- Tom Cairns for his inquisitiveness and independent thoughts on this site
- Alex Hewson for being the inspiration to build an independent web service with real-time data
...and of course, the dozens of people who have been wholly supportive and given me the continued energy and enthusiasm to keep on going.